CTAN update: xetexko
* assign U+223C (tilde operator) to \XeTeXcharclassSY (cjksymbols) * avoid possible clash with unicode-math package
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/xetex/generic/xetexko More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xetexko
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2022 Dohyun Kim|
- 2022-03-19 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2021-09-07 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2021-04-09 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2021-03-21 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko