CTAN Update: pgf
Release 3.1 introduced the new animations library for HTML/SVG output and came with tons of bugfixes. Release 3.1.1 repairs support for latex/dvips.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pgf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
2019–2020 Henri Menke
The PGF/TikZ Team
- 2020-12-29 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-12-27 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-12-02 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2020-11-24 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2020-10-03 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-09-29 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-01-09 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf