CTAN update: pgf
Hotfix for the external library. The fix for #759 broke existing uses and has been reverted.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pgf
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
2019–2020 Henri Menke
The PGF/TikZ Team
- 2021-05-16 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-12-29 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-12-27 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-12-02 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2020-11-24 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2020-10-03 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-09-29 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-01-09 CTAN update: pgf