Announcements for pgf
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-30 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-09 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2014-02-27 CTAN Update: pgf / TikZ
- 2010-10-28 CTAN update: pgf
- 2008-02-22 CTAN Update: Version 2.00 of TikZ/pgf
- 2007-06-15 CTAN Update: Version 1.18 of pgf/TikZ
- 2006-10-27 CTAN Update: PGF and TikZ version 1.10
- 2006-10-13 CTAN Update: PGF and TikZ version 1.09
- 2005-11-16 CTAN update: PGF and TikZ version 1.01
- 2003-09-21 CTAN upload notification: pgf
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
Its usage is similar to pstricks and the standard picture environment. PGF works with plain (pdf-)TeX, (pdf-)LaTeX, and ConTeXt. Unlike pstricks, it can produce either PostScript or PDF output.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|