CTAN update: ucharclasses
ucharclasses v2.1 contains fixes that allow it to work with the XeTeX intercharclass system updates that were introduced in XeTeX 0.99994. This also means that ucharclasses errors under the newly released XeTeX 0.99996 should be fixed.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/ucharclasses More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ucharclasses We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
ucharclasses – Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed
The package takes care of switching fonts when you switch from one Unicode block to another in the text of a document. This way, you can write a document with no explicit font selection, but a series of rules of the form “when entering block …, switch font to use …”.
- 2022-03-04 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2021-03-01 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-24 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-23 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2010-12-21 CTAN has a new package: ucharclasses