CTAN update: ucharclasses
Version 2.3.0 is a minor version update that adds support for Unicode 10, with special handling for users of older versions XeTeX that can only deal with 254 custom character classes, rather than the 4096 character classes that were introduced by XeTeX v0.99996.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/ucharclasses More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ucharclasses
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
ucharclasses – Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed
The package takes care of switching fonts when you switch from one Unicode block to another in the text of a document. This way, you can write a document with no explicit font selection, but a series of rules of the form “when entering block …, switch font to use …”.
- 2022-10-22 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2022-03-04 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2021-03-01 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-24 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2016-04-23 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2012-10-01 CTAN update: ucharclasses
- 2010-12-21 CTAN has a new package: ucharclasses