CTAN update: unicode-math
* Revise definitions of `\setminus` and `\smallsetminus` (#181, #583) — long overdue. Note that there are compatibility considerations with this change. * Add `\diagup` and `\diagdown` (#604). * Make `\operator at font` protected to allow operators (e.g., `\cos`) in section headings (etc). (#550) * Allow `\symcal` to handle lowercase Latin (#589). * Add additional fonts to the symbol listing document (#597).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/unicode-math The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/unicode-math/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
unicode-math – Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
This package provides a comprehensive implementation of unicode maths for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX. Unicode maths requires an OpenType mathematics font, of which there are now a number available via CTAN.
While backwards compatibility is strived for, there are some differences between the legacy mathematical definitions in LaTeX and amsmath, and the Unicode mathematics definitions. Care should be taken when transitioning from a legacy workflow to a Unicode-based one.
|Copyright||2006–2019 Will Robertson|
2010–2017 Philipp Stephani
2011–2017 Joseph Wright
2012–2015 Khaled Hosny
- 2023-08-14 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2020-01-31 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-09-27 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2019-03-06 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-02-16 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2018-07-30 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-08 CTAN Update: unicode-math