CTAN Update: unicode-math
- v0.8j (2018/01/07) * NEW * Numbers and latin letters in the fullwidth Unicode range are now supported as aliases to their ASCII counterparts (#337). * New commands `\(New|Renew)NegationCommand \foo` for defining custom negations accessed via `\not\foo`. * SYMBOLS * `\typecolon` is now `\mathrel` instead of `\mathbin` (#360). * New symbol `\mathhyphen` which acts like a ‘letter’ (#313). * `\nabla` and `\partial` have corrected documentation (#257). * The following legacy commands are listed as ‘unsupported’ and will result in sensible error messages rather than the old behaviour of meaningless output: `\arrowvert`, `\Arrowvert`, `\bracevert`. (#411). * BUGS * LuaTeX bug with shifted `\underbrace` when it contains accented symbols worked around (#391). * When using the `range` feature, users commonly found they needed to call `\setmathfont` a final time with the original font to ensure correct formatting and correct selection of symbol alphabets. I hope the issues that required this have now been corrected (#331, #387). * If `\setmathfont` is called a second time in a document, it tries harder to more properly reset the maths font setup for the new font (#224). * Properly hard-coded the `\delcode` of the period to ensure `\left`/`\right` behave correctly in all circumstances (#344, #351, #420). * Correct `\mathrm` (etc.) situation when no fonts loaded explicitly by the user (#330). * Various bug fixes to `\not` (#126, #343, #363) * `\std at minus` & `\std at equal` now properly corrected (#332). * Fix problem with infinite loop with `\cdots` when `amsmath` loaded after `unicode-math` (#227). * If `\setmath(rm|sf|tt)` is called *before* loading `unicode-math`, the setting is now remembered (#407). * INTERNALS * A number of improvements to efficiency when loading subsequent math fonts using the `range` feature. * No longer loads the `ucharcat` package. * Test suite re-implemented for better portability and use with Travis CI. See <https://travis-ci.org/wspr/unicode-math> for the up-to-date status of whether the test suite is passing.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/unicode-math The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/unicode-math/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
unicode-math – Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
This package will provide a complete implementation of unicode maths for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
Unicode maths is currently supported by the following freely available fonts:
- Latin Modern Math (Bogusław Jackowski, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- TeX Gyre Bonum Math (Bogusław Jackowski, , P. Strzelczyk, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- TeX Gyre Pagella Math (Bogusław Jackowski, , P. Strzelczyk, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- TeX Gyre Schola Math (Bogusław Jackowski, P. Strzelczyk, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- TeX Gyre Termes Math (Bogusław Jackowski, P. Strzelczyk, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- DejaVu Math TeX Gyre (Bogusław Jackowski, P. Strzelczyk, Janusz M. Nowacki),
- Asana-Math fonts (Apostolos Syropolous),
- STIX (STI Pub),
- XITS Math (Khaled Hosny),
- Libertinus Math (Philipp H. Poll and Khaled Hosny), and
- Fira Math (Xiangdong Zeng).
The following fonts are proprietary with OpenType maths support:
- Lucida Bright Math (Charles Bigelow and Kris Holmes),
- Cambria Math (Microsoft),
- Minion Math (Johannes Küster, typoma GmbH).
|Copyright||2006–2019 Will Robertson|
2010–2017 Philipp Stephani
2011–2017 Joseph Wright
2012–2015 Khaled Hosny
- 2019-09-27 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2019-03-06 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-02-16 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2018-07-30 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-02-04 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-08 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2017-08-03 CTAN Update: unicode-math