CTAN update: pgf
PGF 2.10 contains a huge bulk of additional libraries, improved node placement, lots of bug fixes and smaller improvements.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/base . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/pgf (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
Its usage is similar to pstricks and the standard picture environment. PGF works with plain (pdf-)TeX, (pdf-)LaTeX, and ConTeXt. Unlike pstricks, it can produce either PostScript or PDF output.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
- 2019-05-13 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-04-06 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-30 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-09 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2014-02-27 CTAN Update: pgf / TikZ
- 2010-10-28 CTAN update: pgf