CTAN update: latex
LaTeX2e 2017/07/01 Release =============================== This patch level release of LaTeX2e fixes the following issues in the 2015/01/01 kernel: - Missing DocStrip guards for latexrelease package and ltcount - Duplicate defintion of \newtoks - Missing first char in a range in Unicode catcode settings (XeTeX/LuaTeX usage) - Fix accents for 0403,0453,040C,045C with utf8 option for inputenc As a patch level release, these changes are bug fix *only* and are therefore not reversed by the new latexrelease mechanism.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/base More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
latex – A TeX macro package that defines LaTeX
LaTeX is a widely-used macro package for TeX, providing many basic document formating commands extended by a wide range of packages. It is a development of Leslie Lamport’s LaTeX 2.09, and superseded the older system in June 1994. The basic distribution is catalogued separately, at latex-base; apart from a large set of contributed packages and third-party documentation (elsewhere on the archive), the distribution includes:
– a bunch of
required packages, which LaTeX
authors are “entitled to assume” will be present
on any system running LaTeX; and
– a minimal set of documentation detailing differences from the ‘old’ version of LaTeX in the areas of user commands, font selection and control, class and package writing, font encodings, configuration options and modification of LaTeX.
For downloading details, see the linked catalogue entries above.
|Copyright||1993–2019 The LaTeX3 Project et al.|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
Leslie Lamport (inactive)
- 2015-07-04 CTAN update: latex
- 2010-06-12 CTAN update: beamer
- 2009-11-10 CTAN Update: pauldoc
- 2003-02-27 CTAN upload: LaTeX Font Sampler
- 2002-12-20 Package upgrade on CTAN: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-02-05 CTAN update: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-01-04 CTAN submission – LaTeX WIDE
- 2001-11-02 New CTAN material: LaTeX for Word Processor Users