CTAN update: beamer
Couple of days after 3.08, here is 3.09. One of early adopters noticed that subsusbsection toc code was broken. In addition, I also implemented reals support for section title pages and subsection title pages, in style of part pages. Also, this package now includes translator and it's translations, since it was tied to Beamer from the start and since it's easier to maintain it this way. This will also (hopefully) increase number of translations we have. Translator user guide is now merged with Beamer's, and it was a nontrivial merge; if you note any errors, please report. One more noteworthy change is that now we have a logo for Beamer. I took and image available in public domain and modified it a bit to use Beamer colors.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/LaTeX Beamer class (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latex – A TeX macro package that defines LaTeX
LaTeX is a widely-used macro package for TeX, providing many basic document formating commands extended by a wide range of packages. It is a development of Leslie Lamport's LaTeX 2.09, and superseded the older system in June 1994. The basic distribution is catalogued separately, at latex-base; apart from a large set of contributed packages and third-party documentation (elsewhere on the archive), the distribution includes:
– a bunch of
required packages, which LaTeX
authors are “entitled to assume” will be present
on any system running LaTeX; and
– a minimal set of documentation detailing differences from the ‘old’ version of LaTeX in the areas of user commands, font selection and control, class and package writing, font encodings, configuration options and modification of LaTeX.
For downloading details, see the linked catalogue entries above.
|Copyright||1993–2018 The LaTeX3 Project et al.|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
Leslie Lamport (inactive)
- 2015-07-04 CTAN update: latex
- 2010-06-12 CTAN update: beamer
- 2009-11-10 CTAN Update: pauldoc
- 2003-02-27 CTAN upload: LaTeX Font Sampler
- 2002-12-20 Package upgrade on CTAN: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-02-05 CTAN update: LaTeX for Word Processor Users
- 2002-01-04 CTAN submission – LaTeX WIDE
- 2001-11-02 New CTAN material: LaTeX for Word Processor Users