CTAN Update: fontspec
- v2.6f (2017-11-05) * Fix loading of Graphite fonts and add a little documentation (a better interface is needed, though) * Correct and simplify some internal code that fixes a bug in the way some fonts are displayed in `\tracingoutput` mode. * This also fixes an obscure bug using the API in which a query for a selected font feature would test against the upright font in the current family regardless of the face/shape actually in use. * This package now complies with the `expl3` option `check-declarations`.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/fontspec The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fontspec/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
fontspec – Advanced font selection in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
Fontspec is a package for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX. It provides an automatic and unified interface to feature-rich AAT and OpenType fonts through the NFSS in LaTeX running on XeTeX or LuaTeX engines.
- 2017-11-10 CTAN update: fontspec
- 2017-11-06 CTAN Update: fontspec
- 2017-09-25 CTAN update: fontspec
- 2017-08-15 CTAN update: fontspec
- 2017-07-17 CTAN update: fontspec
- 2017-02-13 CTAN update: fontspec
- 2016-02-02 CTAN Update: fontspec
- 2016-01-31 CTAN Update: fontspec