CTAN update: witharrows
Compatibility with Tikz externalization (the arrows drawn by the package witharrows are not externalized but it's now possible to externalize the other pictures without error). New option 'new-group' for a individual arrow when the option 'groups' is used in an environment.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-06-23 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2020-04-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-12-28 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows