CTAN update: witharrows
New key 'o' for individual arrows: such arrows are drawn *over* the other arrows. This feature is inspired by the question 549294 on TeX StackExchange. witharrows now requires and loads 'varwidth'
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/witharrows More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2021 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-09-09 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2020-06-23 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2020-04-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-12-28 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows