witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2017 F. Pantigny|
|Contained in||TeX Live as witharrows|
MiKTeX as witharrows
Maths system equations
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (285.7k).
- 2018-05-12 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-01-22 CTAN update: witharrows
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nicematrix: Matrices with continuous dotted lines drawn with TikZ
- eqnalign: Make eqnarray behave like align
- tikz-karnaugh: Typeset Karnaugh maps using TikZ
- bchart: Draw simple bar charts in LaTeX