CTAN update: msu-thesis
Added font size options and removed footnote size restrictions. Minor spacing adjustments.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/msu-thesis The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/msu-thesis/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
msu-thesis – Class for Michigan State University Master’s and PhD theses
This is a class file for producing dissertations and theses according to the Michigan State University Graduate School Guidelines for Electronic Submission of Master’s Theses and Dissertations. The class should meet all current requirements and is updated whenever the university guidelines change.
The class is based on the memoir document class, and inherits the functionality of that class.
|Copyright||2009–2023 Alan Munn|
- 2022-12-16 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2022-03-05 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-06-19 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-05-10 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-06-24 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2016-05-11 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-14 CTAN update: msu-thesis