CTAN update: msu-thesis
A thesis class for Michigan State University theses and dissertations. This version now fully supports per-chapter appendices and bibliographies.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/msu-thesis More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/msu-thesis
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
msu-thesis – Class for Michigan State University Master’s and PhD theses
This is a class file for producing dissertations and theses according to the Michigan State University Graduate School Guidelines for Electronic Submission of Master’s Theses and Dissertations. The class should meet all current requirements and is updated whenever the university guidelines change.
The class is based on the memoir document class, and inherits the functionality of that class.
|Copyright||2009–2023 Alan Munn|
- 2022-12-16 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2022-03-05 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-06-19 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-05-10 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-06-24 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2016-05-11 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-14 CTAN update: msu-thesis