CTAN update: msu-thesis
msu-thesis is a document class for formatting Michigan State University theses and dissertations. This version fixes various spacing issues, and also provides support for landscape chapters and the apacite package.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/msu-thesis More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/msu-thesis
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
msu-thesis – Class for Michigan State University Master’s and PhD theses
This is a class file for producing dissertations and theses according to the Michigan State University Graduate School Guidelines for Electronic Submission of Master’s Theses and Dissertations. The class should meet all current requirements and is updated whenever the university guidelines change.
The class is based on the memoir document class, and inherits the functionality of that class.
|Copyright||2009–2023 Alan Munn|
- 2022-12-16 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2022-03-05 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-06-19 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-05-10 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-06-24 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2016-05-11 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2014-08-14 CTAN update: msu-thesis