CTAN Update: genealogytree
* Danish translation provided by Mikkel Eide Eriksen - new value danish for '/gtr/language' * French translation provided by Denis Bitouzé - new value french for '/gtr/language' * Separate document genealogytree-languages added to give a short survey of language settings. * New values for '/gtr/date format': typical, dd mon.yyyy, d mon.yyyy, dd/mm yyyy, yyyymmdd. The initial setting is changed to be typical. * New data key '/gtr/database/profession' accompanied by \gtrDBprofession, \gtrPrintProfession, \gtrifprofessiondefined, and '/gtr/profession code' * Option settings for '/gtr/database format' updated to process '/gtr/database/comment' and '/gtr/database/profession' * New environment 'gtrinfolist' and new corresponding option '/gtr/info separators' * Implementation for level sensitive variables changed to support extension packages. * Implementation for '\gtruselibrary' changed to support third party extension packages.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-06-20 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2016-07-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree