New on CTAN: xetexko
XeTeX-ko is a macro package for Xe(La)TeX which supports typesetting Korean documents including Old Hangul texts. This package requires cjk-ko package for Hangul counters and captions.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/generic/xetexko . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xetexko (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2020 Dohyun Kim|
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-22 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2013-04-26 New on CTAN: xetexko