CTAN Update: genealogytree
* Family options like 'pivot shift' are now applicable for 'options for family' and '\gtrsetoptionsforfamily' * New option 'tikz' * New option 'genealogytree extra edges scope' * New tutorial for multi-ancestors
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2016-07-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: genealogytree