CTAN update: genealogytree
* Spanish translation provided by Francisco G. P\'erez S\'anchez - new value spanish for '/gtr/language' * Swedish translation provided by Per Starb\"ack - new value swedish for '/gtr/language' * New values for 'date format': 'd/m yyyy', 'yyyy d/m' * Warnings for missing language strings added to 'genealogytree-languages.pdf' * New options for local edge shifting: 'edges shift', 'edges up', 'edges down','edges up by', and 'edges down by'. * New options for global edge shifting: 'reset edge level shift', 'switch edge level shift', and 'nullify edge level shift'.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/genealogytree The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/genealogytree
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
genealogytree – Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams
Pedigree and genealogical tree diagrams are proven tools to visualize genetic and relational connections between individuals. The naming (“tree”) derives from historical family diagrams. However, even the smallest family entity consisting of two parents and several children is hardly a ‘mathematical’ tree — it is a more general graph.
The package provides a set of tools to typeset genealogical trees (i.e., to typeset a set of special graphs for the description of family-like structures). The package uses an autolayout algorithm which can be customized, e.g., to prioritize certain paths.
|Copyright||2013–2019 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2019-04-09 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2018-04-18 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: genealogytree
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2016-07-30 CTAN Update: genealogytree
- 2015-06-23 CTAN update: genealogytree