CTAN Update: babel-german
* Support for [n]swissgerman was added. * The captions for all varieties can now be modified separately. * The package now provides (portmanteau) ldf files for each variety. * In [n]austrian, \enclname returns now "Beilage(n)" by default. * Fixed some minor glitches with \noextras<lang> definition. * Revised the documentation. * The package now has proper, self-enclosed manuals.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/babel-contrib/german . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel-german (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
babel-german – Babel support for documents written in German
This bundle is an extension to the babel package for multilingual typesetting. It provides all the necessary macros, definitions and settings to typeset German documents. The bundle includes support for the traditional and reformed German orthography as well as for the Austrian and Swiss varieties of German.
|Copyright||1989–2020 Bernd Raichle, Johannes Braams, Walter Schmidt, Juergen Spitzmüller|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
Bernd Raichle (inactive)
- 2020-07-30 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-03 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: babel-german
- 2014-10-11 CTAN Update: babel-german
- 2013-12-19 CTAN Update: babel-german