CTAN Update: pgf
Release 3.1 introduces the new animations library for HTML/SVG output and comes with tons of bugfixes.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pgf The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
Its usage is similar to pstricks and the standard picture environment. PGF works with plain (pdf-)TeX, (pdf-)LaTeX, and ConTeXt. Unlike pstricks, it can produce either PostScript or PDF output.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
- 2019-01-06 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-30 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2015-08-09 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2014-02-27 CTAN Update: pgf / TikZ
- 2010-10-28 CTAN update: pgf
- 2008-02-22 CTAN Update: Version 2.00 of TikZ/pgf
- 2007-06-15 CTAN Update: Version 1.18 of pgf/TikZ
- 2006-10-27 CTAN Update: PGF and TikZ version 1.10