CTAN Update: marginnote
With this release the LPPL status has changed from maintained to unmaintained! I do no longer give any support for feature requests, known bugs, reporting new bugs, or questions about using the package. However this release has one (last) bug fix for the vertical alignment of margin notes, e.g., inside lists, reported by U. F. A new maintainer would be welcome (see the known issues in the manual).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/marginnote The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/marginnote/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
marginnote – Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
This package provides the command \marginnote that may be used instead of \marginpar at almost every place where \marginpar cannot be used, e.g., inside floats, footnotes, or in frames made with the framed package.
|Copyright||2005–2018 Markus Kohm|
|Maintainer||Markus Kohm (inactive)|
- 2018-08-10 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2018-07-22 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2018-07-05 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2017-04-23 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2016-06-03 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2012-04-09 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2010-01-07 CTAN Update: marginnote