CTAN Update: pst-node
----- pst-node.tex 1.23 -add global defined N-<name>.x and N-<name>.y for user nodes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-node . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-node (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
pst-node – Nodes and node connections in PSTricks
The package enables the user to connect information, and to place labels, without knowing (in advance) the actual positions of the items to be connected, or where the connecting line should go.
The macros are useful for making graphs and trees, mathematical diagrams, linguistic syntax diagrams, and so on.
|Copyright||2009 Herbert Voß|
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
- 2019-03-04 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: pst-node
- 2014-03-27 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2013-07-18 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2012-09-18 CTAN Update: pst-node
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2011-08-12 CTAN update: pst-node
- 2011-05-09 ctan update: pst-node