pstricks-add – A collection of add-ons and bugfixes for PSTricks
Collects together examples that have been posted to the PSTricks mailing list, together with many additional features for the basic pstricks, pst-plot and pst-node, including:
- new options for the pspicture environment;
- braces as node connection/linestyle;
- extended axes for plots (e.g., logarithm axes);
- polar plots;
- plotting tangent lines of curves or functions;
- solving and printing differential equations;
- box plots;
- matrix plots; and
- pie charts.
The package makes use of PostScript routines provided by pst-math.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pstricks-add|
MiKTeX as pstricks-add
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.3M).
- 2021-12-26 CTAN update: pstricks-add
- 2021-09-11 CTAN update: pstricks-add
- 2019-11-03 CTAN update: pstricks-add
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexdraw: CAD oriented drawing program
- xetex-pstricks: Running PSTricks under XeTeX
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- pst-spinner: Drawing a fidget spinner