CTAN update: pgf
PGF 3.1.2 is a maintenance release with a couple of bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/base More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pgf
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pgf – Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
PGF is a macro package for creating graphics. It is platform- and format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend drivers, including pdfTeX and dvips. It comes with a user-friendly syntax layer called TikZ.
|Copyright||2005–2016 Till Tantau|
2019–2020 Henri Menke
The PGF/TikZ Team
- 2020-10-03 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-09-29 CTAN update: pgf
- 2020-01-09 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-12-22 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-12-20 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-07-18 CTAN Update: pgf
- 2019-04-06 CTAN update: pgf
- 2019-02-03 CTAN Update: pgf