CTAN update: witharrows
Correction of a bug: the environment DispWithArrows is now compatible with the horizontal mode (and, in fact, it *should* be used in horizontal mode). The option "wrap-lines" of DispWithArrows is now compatible with the option "text width" of Tikz. The option "wrap-lines" is now also compatible with the class option leqno.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2018 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2018-11-27 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2018-11-03 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-09-14 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-26 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-19 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-01-22 CTAN update: witharrows