Announcements for pstricks-base
- 2017-10-05 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2017-08-26 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2017-05-19 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2017-04-07 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2016-09-18 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2015-11-12 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2015-07-27 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2015-07-01 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2014-10-26 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2014-07-29 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2014-03-14 CTAN update: pstricks-base
- 2014-01-17 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
- 2013-11-28 CTAN Update: pstricks
- 2013-10-21 CTAN Update: pstricks-base
pstricks-base – PostScript macros for TeX
PSTricks offers an extensive collection of macros for generating PostScript that is usable with most TeX macro formats, including Plain TeX, LaTeX, AMS-TeX, and AMS-LaTeX. Included are macros for colour, graphics, pie charts, rotation, trees and overlays. It has many special features, including a wide variety of graphics (picture drawing) macros, with a flexible interface and with colour support. There are macros for colouring or shading the cells of tables.
The package pstricks-add contains bug-fixes and additions for PSTricks (among other things).
PSTricks ordinarily uses PostScript \special commands, which are not supported by pdf(La)TeX. This limitation may be overcome by using either the pst-pdf or the pdftricks package, to generate a PDF inclusion from a PSTricks diagram.
PSTricks macros can also generate PDF output when the document is processed XeTeX, without the need for other supporting packages.
Note that this is one of a pair of catalogue entries for PSTricks; the other one (PSTricks) is acting as a “stub”, while editorial work on catalogue entries for PSTricks contributed is completed.
|Copyright||2005–2017 Herbert Voß|
2000–2003 Denis Girou
1993,1994,2000 Timothy Van Zandt
2004–2005 Herbert Voß and Rolf Niepraschk
|Maintainer||Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)|
Denis Girou (inactive)