adigraph – Augmenting directed graphs
This LaTeX package provides the means to easily draw augmenting oriented graphs, as well as cuts on them, to demonstrate steps of algorithms for solving max-flow min-cut problems.
|Copyright||2018 Luca Cappelletti|
|Contained in||TeX Live as adigraph|
MiKTeX as adigraph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (562.7k).
- 2019-01-31 CTAN update: adigraph
- 2018-12-11 CTAN update: adigraph
- 2018-12-04 CTAN update: adigraph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- reotex: Draw Reo Channels and Circuits
- tikz-opm: Typeset OPM diagrams
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ
- ladder: Draw simple ladder diagrams using TikZ