adigraph – Augmenting directed graphs
This LaTeX package provides the means to easily draw augmenting oriented graphs, as well as cuts on them, to demonstrate steps of algorithms for solving max-flow min-cut problems.
|Copyright||2018 Luca Cappelletti|
|Contained in||TeX Live as adigraph|
MiKTeX as adigraph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (562.4k).
- 2018-03-28 CTAN update: adigraph
- 2018-03-14 CTAN update: adigraph
- 2018-03-11 CTAN update: adigraph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fast-diagram: Easy generation of FAST diagrams
- tikz-opm: Typeset OPM diagrams
- tikz-nef: create diagrams for neural networks constructed with the methods of the Neural Engineering Framework (NEF)
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ