adjmulticol – Adjusting margins for multicolumn and single column output
The package adds, to the multicol package, the option to change the margins for multicolumn and unicolumn layout. The package understands the difference between the even and odd margins for two side printing.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Boris Veytsman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as adjmulticol|
MiKTeX as adjmulticol
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (298.7k).
- 2020-03-07 CTAN update: adjmulticol
- 2013-01-25 CTAN Update: adjmulticol
- 2011-02-24 New package on CTAN: adjmulticol, v1.0
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cuted: Mixing onecolumn and twocolumn modes
- midfloat: Mixing onecolumn and twocolumn modes at any place of page
- multicol: Intermix single and multiple columns
- chet: LaTeX layout inspired by harvmac