alterqcm – Multiple choice questionnaires in two column tables
Macros to support the creation of multiple-choice questionnaires in two-column tables.
This package has been taken temporarily out of circulation to give the author time to investigate some problems.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||2009 Alain Matthes|
2019 Alain Matthes, Apostolos Syropoulos, and Anastasios Dimou
|Contained in||MiKTeX as alterqcm|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2019-05-24 CTAN Update: alterqcm
- 2011-06-06 CTAN Update: alterqcm
- 2009-04-21 CTAN has a new package: alterqcm
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exam: Package for typesetting exam scripts
- qcm: A LaTeX2ε class for making multiple choice questionnaires
- moodle: Generating Moodle quizzes via LaTeX
- examdesign: LaTeX class for typesetting exams