bxcalc – Extend the functionality of the calc package
This package bundle consists of the following packages:
- bxcalcize: To make calc expressions available in more places.
- bxcalcux: To add user-defined units to the calc syntax.
In addition, this bundle provides the bxcalc package, which simply loads the above-mentioned packages internally.
|Copyright||2018–2019 Takayuki YATO (aka. “ZR”)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxcalc|
MiKTeX as bxcalc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (338.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- basicarith: Macros for typesetting basic arithmetic
- bigintcalc: Integer calculations on very large numbers
- realcalc: Macros for real arithmetic calculations
- xint: Expandable operations on long numbers