bxcalc – To extend the functionality of the calc package
This package bundle consists of the following packages:
- bxcalcize: To make calc expressions available in more places.
- bxcalcux: To add user-defined units to the calc syntax.
In addition, this bundle provides the bxcalc package, which simply loads the above-mentioned packages internally.
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxcalc|
|MiKTeX as bxcalc|
perform calculations within TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (337.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fltpoint: Simple floating point arithmetic
- calctab: Language for numeric tables
- binomexp: Calculate Pascal's triangle
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs