bxcalc – Extend the functionality of the calc package
This package bundle consists of the following packages:
- bxcalcize: To make calc expressions available in more places.
- bxcalcux: To add user-defined units to the calc syntax.
In addition, this bundle provides the bxcalc package, which simply loads the above-mentioned packages internally.
|Copyright||2018–2019 Takayuki YATO (aka. “ZR”)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bxcalc|
MiKTeX as bxcalc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (338.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fltpoint: Simple floating point arithmetic
- intcalc: Expandable arithmetic operations with integers
- calc: Simple arithmetic in LaTeX commands
- minifp: Fixed-point real computations to 8 decimals