calctab – Language for numeric tables
The calctab package helps the user to typeset a kind of economic table such as invoices, expense notes and liquidation, or other tabular material with a values column. The code computes sum and percentage with floating point numeric methods (using the fltpoint package) and builds the render table task.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as calctab|
|MiKTeX as calctab|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.1k).
- 2009-07-15 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-03-30 CTAN Update: calctab
- 2009-02-24 CTAN has a new package: calctab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bnumexpr: Extends ε-TeX’s \numexpr...\relax construct to big integers
- calculator: Use LaTeX as a scientific calculator
- fibnum: Generate Fibonacci numbers
- intcalc: Expandable arithmetic operations with integers