cooking-units – Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
The package provides commands to typeset amounts and units consistently and offers an easy-to-use key-value syntax to convert one unit into another (for example ‘dag’ to ‘g’; see the documentation for more examples).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2016–2020 Ben Vitecek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cooking-units|
MiKTeX as cooking-units
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (744.0k).
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2018-04-23 CTAN update: cooking-units
- 2017-10-24 CTAN Update: cooking-units
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- units: Typeset units
- recipecard: Typeset recipes in note-card-sized boxes
- recipe: A LaTeX class to typeset recipes
- xcookybooky: Typeset (potentially long) recipes