copyedit – Copyediting support for LaTeX documents
This package implements copyediting support for LaTeX documents. Authors can enjoy the freedom of using, for example, words with US or UK or Canadian or Australian spelling in a mixed way, yet, they can choose any one of the usage forms for their entire document irrespective of kinds of spelling they have adopted. In the same fashion, the users can have the benefit of the following features available in the package:
- Localization — British-American-Australian-Canadian
- Close-up, Hyphenation, and Spaced words
- Latin abbreviations
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Itemization, nonlocal lists and labels
- Parenthetical and serial commas
- Non-local tokenization in language through Abbreviations and pronouns.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|C. V. Radhakrishnan
C. V. Rajagopal
|TeX Live as copyedit
MiKTeX as copyedit
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (308.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-english: Babel support for English
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX