create-theorem – Initializing and configuring theorem-like environments, with multilingual support
This package provides commands for naming, initializing and configuring theorem-like environments. These commands have key-value based interfaces and are especially useful in multilingual documents, allowing the easy declaration of theorem-like environments that can automatically adapt to the language settings.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2023 Jinwen XU|
|Contained in||TeX Live as create-theorem|
MiKTeX as create-theorem
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (111.7k).
- 2023-07-24 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-07-25 CTAN update: create-theorem
- 2022-07-12 CTAN update: create-theorem
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inkpaper: A mathematical paper template
- coolthms: Reference items in a theorem environment
- theorem: Manipulate theorem environments
- rmthm: Use a roman font for theorem statements