empheq – EMPHasizing EQuations
This package is part of the mathtools bundle. it provides a visual markup extension to amsmath. The user-friendly interface allows the user to put a set of equations inside a box thus enhancing the \boxed feature of amsmath. As a side effect it is also possible to add material on both sides of the equations thus providing (and surpassing) the functionality of the cases package. Users of ntheorem will probably want to have a look at it as well, since the problem with end-of-theorem marks in gather and other environments can be circumvented using empheq.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012–2017 Lars Madsen
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Will Robertson (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.0M).
- 2004-04-14 CTAN package upgrade: empheq
- 2004-02-18 CTAN package update: empheq
- 2003-01-12 New LaTeX package: empheq
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mhsetup: The mathtools “setup” function
- icomma: Intelligent commas for decimal numbers
- ytableau: Many-featured Young tableaux and Young diagrams
- tablor: Create tables of signs and of variations