epspdfconversion – On-the-fly conversion of EPS to PDF
The package calls the epstopdf package to convert EPS graphics to PDF, on the fly. It servs as a vehicle for passing conversion options (such as grayscale, prepress or pdfversion) to the epspdf converter.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as epspdfconversion|
MiKTeX as epspdfconversion
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (415.7k).
- 2010-06-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
- 2010-04-29 CTAN update: epspdfconversion
- 2009-09-02 CTAN Update: epspdfconversion
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-pdf: Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
- auto-pst-pdf-lua: Using LuaLaTeX together with PostScript code
- pythontex: Run Python from within a document, typesetting the results
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx