morehype – Hypertext tools for use with LaTeX
The bundle provides three packages:
- texlinks: shorthand macros for TeX-related external hyperlinks with hyperref, the blog package in the present bundle, etc;
- hypertoc: adjust the presentation of coloured frames in hyperref tables of contents (article class only);
- blog: fast generation of simple HTML by expanding LaTeX macros, using the fifinddo package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2015 Uwe Lück|
|Maintainer||Uwe Lück (deceased)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as morehype|
MiKTeX as morehype
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- breakurl: Line-breakable \url-like links in hyperref when compiling via dvips/ps2pdf
- hypdestopt: Hyperref destination optimizer
- footnotebackref: Back-references from footnotes
- issuulinks: Produce external links instead of internal ones