fixocgx – Add support for dvips+ps2pdf, XeLaTeX, dvipdfmx to the ocgx package
This package extends the usability of the ocgx package by Paul Gaborit for creating PDF Layers to all known engines including:
- LaTeX -> dvips -> ps2pdf/Distiller
- (Xe)LaTeX(x) -> dvipdfmx
(pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX are already supported by ocgx.)
Note that the author now considers the package obsolete; users of the package are advised to switch to using ocgx2.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015 Alexander Grahn|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as fixocgx|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qrcstamps: Create QR codes using stamps
- annot-pro: Create text, stamp and file attachment annotations
- datepicker-pro: Create a popup datepicker using SWF
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX