istgame – Draw Game Trees with TikZ
This LaTeX package provides macros based on TikZ to draw a game tree. The main idea underlying its core macros is the completion of a whole tree by using a sequence of simple ‘parent-child’ tree structures, with no longer nested relations involved (like the use of ‘grandchildren’ or ‘great-grandchildren’).
Using this package you can draw a game tree as easily as drawing a game tree with pen and paper.
The ‘ist’ prefix stands for “it’s a simple tree” or “In-Sung’s simple tree.”
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2015–2019 In-Sung Cho|
|Contained in||TeX Live as istgame|
MiKTeX as istgame
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (759.9k).
- 2019-01-29 CTAN update: istgame
- 2017-09-26 Announcement posted too soon: istgame
- 2017-09-26 New on CTAN: istgame
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- logicpuzzle: Typeset (grid-based) logic puzzles
- setdeck: Typeset cards for Set
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture