librebaskerville – The Libre Baskerville family of fonts with LaTeX support
This package provides the Libre Baskerville family of fonts, designed by Pablo Impallari, for use with LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
It is primarily intended to be a web font but is also attractive as a text font. A BoldItalic variant has been artificially generated.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as librebaskerville|
MiKTeX as librebaskerville
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (838.7k).
- 2020-07-28 CTAN Update: librebaskerville
- 2020-07-25 CTAN Update: librebaskerville
- 2012-12-03 New on CTAN: librebaskerville
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- spectral: Spectral fonts with LaTeX support
- bitter: The Bitter family of fonts with LaTeX support
- caladea: Support for the Caladea family of fonts
- notocondensed: Support for the condensed variants of the Noto fonts