mathfam256 – Extend math family up to 256 for pLaTeX/upLaTeX/Lamed
This package increases the upper limit of math symbols up to 256, using \omath... primitives. These primitives were originally introduced in Omega and are currently available in the following formats:
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2016–2018 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathfam256|
MiKTeX as mathfam256
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.3k).
- 2020-01-24 CTAN update: mathfam256
- 2019-09-15 CTAN update: mathfam256
- 2018-01-23 New on CTAN: mathfam256
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tamil-omega: Tamil support for Omega/Aleph
- xskak: An extension to the skak package for chess typesetting
- etoc: Completely customisable TOCs
- scrbase: Provide basic features for KOMA-Script