morewrites – Always room for a new write stream
The package aims to solve the error “No room for a new \write”, which occurs when the user, or when the user’s packages have ‘allocated too many streams’ using \newwrite (TeX has a fixed maximum number – 16 – such streams built-in to its code). The package hooks into TeX primitive commands associated with writing to files; it should be loaded near the beginning of the sequence of loading packages for a document.
The package uses the l3kernel bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2011–2017 Bruno Le Floch
|Maintainer||Bruno Le Floch
|Contained in||TeX Live as morewrites|
|MiKTeX as morewrites|
manage TeX’s limited i/o streams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2017-04-21 CTAN update: morewrites
- 2017-04-14 CTAN Update: morewrites
- 2012-07-18 CTAN Update: morewrites
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- closefrm: Tidy up after reading a METAPOST file
- iffont: Conditionally load fonts with fontspec
- phfparen: Parenthetic math expressions made simpler and less redundant
- attrib: Attribution of block quotations in LaTeX