morewrites – Always room for a new write stream
The package aims to solve the error “No room for a new \write”, which occurs when the user, or when the user’s packages have ‘allocated too many streams’ using \newwrite (TeX has a fixed maximum number – 16 – such streams built-in to its code). The package hooks into TeX primitive commands associated with writing to files; it should be loaded near the beginning of the sequence of loading packages for a document.
The package uses the l3kernel bundle.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2011–2017 Bruno Le Floch
Bruno Le Floch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as morewrites|
|MiKTeX as morewrites|
manage TeX’s limited i/o streams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2017-04-21 CTAN update: morewrites
- 2017-04-14 CTAN Update: morewrites
- 2012-07-18 CTAN Update: morewrites
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- scrwfile: Use LaTeX .aux file in place of \newrite files
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- scrlfile: Installation control for koma-script packages
- blkcntrl: Block-element hooks in LaTeX