navigator – PDF features across formats and engines
Navigator implements PDF features for all formats (with some limitations in ConTeXt) with pdfTeX, LuaTeX and XeTeX (i.e. xdvipdfmx). Features include:
- Customizable outlines (i.e. bookmarks);
- File embedding (not in ConTeXt);
- Document information and PDF viewer's display (not in ConTeXt); and
- Commands to create and use raw PDF objects.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as navigator|
MiKTeX as navigator
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cooltooltips: Associate a pop-up window and tooltip with PDF hyperlinks
- embedall: Embed source files into the generated PDF
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX