oldstandard – OldStandard fonts with LaTeX support
Old Standard is designed to reproduce the actual printing style of the early 20th century, reviving a specific type of Modern (classicist) style of serif typefaces, very commonly used in various editions of the late 19th and early 20th century, but almost completely abandoned later.
The font supports typesetting of Old and Middle English, Old Icelandic, Cyrillic (with historical characters, extensions for Old Slavonic and localised forms), Gothic transliterations, critical editions of Classical Greek and Latin, and many more.
This package works with TeX engines that directly support OpenType features, such as XeTeX and LuaTeX, as well as traditional engines such as TeX and pdfTeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
The SIL Open Font License
|Copyright||2006–2011 Alexey Kryukov|
2019 Robert Alessi
Alexey Kryukov (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as oldstandard|
MiKTeX as oldstandard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2M).
- 2019-07-27 CTAN Update: oldstandard
- 2016-07-20 CTAN Update: oldstandard
- 2010-07-08 CTAN has a new package: oldstandard
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cochineal: Cochineal fonts with LaTeX support
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- nimbus15: Support files for Nimbus 2015 Core fonts
- theanooldstyle: Theano OldStyle fonts with LaTeX support