pgf-cmykshadings – Support for CMYK and grayscale shadings in PGF/TikZ
This package provides support for CMYK and grayscale shadings for the pgf package.
By default pgf only supports RGB shadings. The package attempts to produce shadings consistent with the currently selected xcolor colour model. The rgb, cmyk, and gray colour models from the xcolor package are supported.
Note: This package is deprecated since pgf version 3.1.3, since CMYK and grayscale shadings are now directly supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2019 David Purton|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgf-cmykshadings|
MiKTeX as pgf-cmykshadings
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (517.6k).
- 2019-11-06 CTAN update: pgf-cmykshadings
- 2018-10-25 CTAN update: pgf-cmykshadings
- 2018-10-18 New on CTAN: pgf-cmykshadings
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres