pst-vue3d – Draw perspective views of three dimensional objects
With pst-vue3d three dimensional objects like cubes, spheres and others can be viewed from different points. The distribution includes a comprehensive set of examples of usage.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-vue3d|
MiKTeX as pst-vue3d
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.3M).
- 2006-01-11 CTAN package update: pst-vue3d
- 2005-02-23 CTAN upload notification: pst-vue3d
- 2003-05-14 new CTAN package: pst-vue3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-perspective: Draw perspective views using PSTricks
- pst-ob3d: Three dimensional objects using PSTricks
- pst-geometrictools: A PSTricks package to draw geometric tools
- pst-pad: Draw simple attachment systems with PSTricks